Wednesday, December 25, 2013

197/356: Restaurant Plattform

I like to do a little something for my team at the end of the year. 

So this year I invited them to dinner. We went to the restaurant Plattform. I had actually never been there but I found it online and it sounded quite nice. the special thing about is, that it is more or less six different restaurants. So you have different kitchens, serving different kinds of food. I picked it because I thought everybody on my team will find something to eat there. 

The food was actually quite good but I guess that a restaurant that specializes in one kind of food is probably still better. I spotted something on the menu though that will make me go back there pretty soon though. 


Yeah, those are grilled grasshoppers. I so want to try it! I will be back in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment