Monday, December 2, 2013

179/356: Themed House Party

A busy weekend I tell ya!

First time I went to a themed house party on Saturday. the theme was black and white so nothing too extreme. I had a really good time. Sorry no pictures. At least none that I am aware off.

I think more noteworthy is the fact that I just reached the half way point of my project. Actually, according to maths I am slightly over half way. I have to admit, I am a little surprised that I have made it so far. Doing something new the last 178 days has not always been easy and sometimes it ment more stress than I am used too. I am also more tired than before.

Still, I don't regret anything. Although not every day is exciting, doing this still has challenged me to actively think about how I am living my life. Since I am "only" half way I will stop myself here and do a full review once I complete the whole year. I bet the next 177 days will be at least and maybe even more exciting.

I don't know about you but I am eager to see what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment