Thursday, December 12, 2013

186/356: Baking Cookies

The last Saturday I a tried to bake cookies.

I am a bit ashamed to admit but I but the dough all done. So I only had to make the shapes and put them in the oven. And surprisingly I still messed it up. In my defense, I bout the dough already done because I didn't want to buy all the kitchen utensils that I was missing to bake properly.

As I mentioned, I still managed to fail. I have never made cookies so I thought they had to be hard on the outside to indicate that they are done. Well I was wrong. Seems like it is OK for them to be soft... soooo the cookies turned out to be something for people with good teeth. They are still yummy but I am a little afraid I might chip my teeth on them.

I will have to try again before Christmas time is over. My ego demands it.




No comments:

Post a Comment