Thursday, December 19, 2013

193/356: Activity

Activity, what a pleasant surprise.

Activity is board game where you have to explain something with either signs, drawing or words. The other players then have to guess what you mean. The person (or group) who gets it right within the time limit, gets to move forward on the board.

At first I was a bit sceptical but so far the only new thing I had done today, was play the Hobbit Monopoly edition. That was only a variation of something I had played many times.

It was a lot of fun playing Activity and surprisingly I won two of four rounds. Seems I am good at explaining something. Not so sure about my skills at guessing something explained by someone else. This is definitely a game that I would recommend. Get some alcohol involved and it gets even better. It would also make for a good drinking game (drink something every time you guess right).



No comments:

Post a Comment