Monday, December 9, 2013

181/356: Lego Star Wars Advent Calender

I have been a bit lazy about the blogging in the last few days. Please forgive me! I have a few days off now and I plan to catch up on all the things from the last few days.

Last Monday I got to open the first door of my Lego Star Wars Advent Calender. It was a very happy and joyous event. I am not sarcastic about that. I had been waiting to open it for a while.

This is the first advent calender I got myself, ever. I am not sure if you have advent calenders where you are from so let me explain the concept. You have a calender for December and every day you can open a door and you find a little toy, a sweet or a picture depending on what kind of calender you have. It is a awesome thing!

Doing this let me combine two things, I was able to get myself an advent calender and I was able to get some Lego. I wanted some Lego ever since I visited the Lego shop a few weeks back. I have the calender at work, so even if I have a bad day there, I still get to do something awesome. You wouldn't believe the amount of envy I get.






So since I am off for a few days, I will get many doors to open when I return to work. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment