Friday, February 28, 2014

264/356: Kung Fu Burger

After a hearty workout I decided to treat myself.

So I went to try a burger place I have never been to. I went to try Kung Fu Burger. The special thing about that place, as the name suggests, is the fact that it looks like a Chinese restaurant. The whole interior is very traditional, or at least what we Europeans consider traditional Chinese.

They only server burgers though and not that many. If I remember the menu correctly there are like six or seven different ones. I took the standard burger with cheese and fries. So a cheese burger. It looked really great (didn't take a picture) and tasted really well. There was a good sized piece of meat in it and the fries were really tasty. If I had to nitpick though I would say that the whole thing was a little too salty. Still, miles better than all the other burgers I have had in Bern so far.

I only took one picture because I always feel silly taking pictures at restaurants. Too many teens taking pictures of their food. Also it was quite dark and I didn't want to disturbe the other guests with the flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment