Sunday, February 9, 2014

245/356: Sponser Protein Drink

More energy please!

After my renewed desire to work out more again, thanks to this, I needed to to something for my energy level. I usually work out right after work and haven't seen anything significant since lunch. I can't workout on a full stomach but if it has been too long and I just completed work, it is difficult to get through the program I set myself.

On a whim I decided to see if I can get a protein drink at the sports shop on the way home. Indeed they had one; "Sponser; Protein Drink". I had the Vanilla one just before workout because I felt like I needed the energy. It tasted really good and I will probably get some more. Right now I just finished today's workout and I am having the chocolate one right at this moment. It is unusual for me to say this, considering my love for chocolate, but I actually prefer the vanilla one.

Today I had it after the workout because on a Sunday I can make sure that I workout at the best time. After I had something too eat but not to early to be tired because my stomach is still working.


No comments:

Post a Comment