Sunday, February 23, 2014

257/356: Tofu

My first time cooking with Tofu.

For a long time I avoided eating Tofu because I was convinced that I didn't like it. But then I ate it a few times, I don't know when it started, and I had to admit that it's not that bad. But I have never cooked with it. I changed that last Monday. 

I went to the supermarket to pick up some kind of Tofu. There were at least three or four different one's and because I didn't really have a plan what I would make for dinner, I bought the one that looked like it needed the least effort. Also it's from this Karma line of foods that Coop introduced a few months back and I generally like those products. 

So how was it? Well nothing to write home about to be honest. Not much taste on itself. I used some of my Okonomiyaki sauce though and that was the perfect fit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment