Saturday, February 8, 2014

242/356: Hotel Bristol Zürich

Last Saturday was the first time I stayed in a Hotel in the middle of Zurich. 

I have stayed at a hotel at the airport a few times but never in the city itself. I was in Zurich for a Show on Saturday evening and decided to make a whole weekend out of it because of a few reason. The first reason was that I went with friend and she has never been shown around Zurich. So I decided to incorporate that into the weekend. The second reason was, that I was going to head to my brothers to watch the Superbowl on Sunday. 

I stayed at the Hotel Bristol which is very close to the main train station. This was also the reason I picked it. Everything in the city is within walking distance from the hotel. I really liked it for the location and the price was quite fair as well. Otherwise it is nothing to write home about. It was clean and the staff was friendly but nothing special.

Anyhow, if you are looking for a cheapish Hotel in the middle of the city, I can really recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment