Sunday, February 9, 2014

246/356 Restaurant Giardino @ Hotel Allegro

An accidental first.

My dad was in Bern for a business meeting and invited me to the hotel after the meeting to have a few beers. When I arrived at the hotel (to which I have never been to). It turned out that the dinner which all the meeting attendees where at, hadn't finished yet. But since one of them had already left there was a seat open. My dad then invited me to join them. The plan was just to sit there and converse with them. I didn't look to eat anything because I had just had dinner at home. Well nope told the waiters and they brought something for my seat anyway... soooo I had a second dinner.

So not only was I at the Hotel the first time but I also had dinner at the restaurant Giardino as well. I am glad that I did join in on the meal though because it was really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment