Wednesday, February 19, 2014

256/356: 100 days to go

My, my how time flies.

Today was the 256th day of my project. That means I have just a hundred days to go. It is crazy to think that I have managed to do something new every single day for the last 256 days. I realize a lot of times the new thing wasn't very exciting but I still take a lot good things away from it this far.

Although it is a bit exhausting to think about what I could do every single day, I live life very aware. Even on days that I have already done something new, I will pick different things than I am used to. It has made me more spontaneous and more adventures. I would also say that I have met people and made many experiences that I wouldn't have if I didn't start the project. I am glad for meeting every one of them and for making each of those experiences. It really enriched my last 256 days. I look forward to the last 100 days and wonder what they will bring.

For the 256th day itself I got food delivered to my place. This is the first time since I moved to Bern that I have done that. I live in the middle of the city so it is very easy to go out and just grab something. Also I live above a restaurant, right next to a pizzeria and within throwing distance of a Thai take away. So not that many reasons to get food delivered. And if I am honest, I feel a bit weird ordering food when I live just above a restaurant. Still, I got try new things right?

I ordered at a sushi place but since a workmate had just got food poisoning from sushi the other day I decided to go for a cooked meal. The food itself was really good but they took over 75 minutes to deliver the food and when the delivery guy thought he was at my place.. well he wasn't so I had to wait even longer for him to find the right place. But I guess the most important is that I got the food in the end and that it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment