Saturday, February 8, 2014

243/356: Brothers Couch

So technically it was early Monday morning when this first happened but since I had not gone to bed since Sunday morning, I consider it to be day 243.

This year I decided to head to my brothers place to watch the Superbowl (even though the Steelers didn't manage to do anything this year). Since he lives close to Zurich and it's about on and a half hours to get home, I decided to crash on his couch. This is the first for this day. I never watched the Superbowl over at this place but I thought sleeping on his couch would also make for a good blog entry as well.

How was it to sleep on the couch? actually pretty good I have to admit. it is big and comfy and had more pillows that I could wish for. This is the first time I slept on a couch since I ended my trip and it was nice but I did miss my bed a little. For that reason I didn't linger long on Monday morning but headed home as soon as I woke.


No comments:

Post a Comment