Thursday, February 27, 2014

262/356: Hollyfood Take Away

Off we go to a few exciting firsts.

Starting seven days off more than just trying new food is the Hollyfood Take Away. It is a sandwich place that I walk past nearly every day. I heard really good things about it but never bothered to go in. It's one of those places that are kind of like Subway. You can pick your own sauce and stuff you want to put in. I decided to go for falafel, tartar sauce and all the salads (and things like that).

I have to say I really liked it. Also it seems I am not the only one. I went there around noon on Saturday and there was a queue. Just the chicken looks a bit funky ;). Will go there again if I don't know what to have for lunch/dinner. I am glad that after a week of just trying new food at home I at least got to try a new take away.



An interesting week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment