Monday, July 29, 2013

53/356: YB At Stade De Suisse

Went to see a great football (soccer) game at Stade De Suisse Wankdorf yesterday. It was the first time that I saw YB (the local football) club and the first time that I have been to that arena. It was  a really pleasant experience. BSC YB played FC Thun, the local rival. That was a promising premise!



The Stadium was more than two thirds full and the game was exciting. The home team was trailing by two goals at half time. In the second half they actually managed to score three goals and go on to win the game. It was proper dramatic with many good scenes. I couldn't have picked a better game to go see.


On a side note, Since I started this little project, I have been using my phone's camera very often. I am getting very annoyed by it. It's time for a new phone!

play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment