Tuesday, July 23, 2013

48/356: The Fancy Box Arrives

I got my first fancy "Ashton Kutcher" subscription box in the mail today. I didn't really think about getting this soon in the last few weeks so receiving it was a pleasant surprise.



I am kinda dissapointed by the contents. Some items like the t-shirt and the socks are nice but they are way too big. The socks are size 10-13 and I am 8 1/2. The t-shirt is a L and I usually wear S. I am a little dissapointed because I let them know when I ordered that I was an S. Too bad, I really like the t-shirt.



The USB power adapter is a nice idea but no good for me because it needs an american outlet. Maybe I will gift it to a visiting couchsurfer.


the last item, a book, I am not too sure what to make off. I'll have a deeper look into it.

All in all I would have been happy if the sizes would have been good for me. I will write fancy again about my sizes and if they mess up again with the next box I will cancel this subscription for sure. Meh, I guess not all firsts can be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment