Thursday, July 11, 2013

35/356: Drinking Beer In The Sun

I didn't forget to do something new yesterday, I just forgot to post about it.

The weather was beyond grand so I went for a lazy but enjoyable first. I got home, put on some shorts, grabbed a beer and went down to the Aare river to drink that beer and do some reading. This is where I went:

The red arrow indicates my exact sitting spot. This is just minutes from my apartment but somehow I never managed to go there. I will be there more often though because the view is great, the bears are just behind me..
... and it's less strenuous to get there than to walk up to the Rosengarten. Also, the view is not too bad:
The reason why I forgot to post.. I downloaded and tried DOTA 2. Maybe not the best idea ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment