Friday, July 19, 2013

43/356: Starbucks Double Shout Espresso

I got this coffee as a freebie at the train main station in Bern. I have had it in the fridge for some time now. I drank it yesterday because I wanted to do some workout but felt so tired that I didn't feel up for it. Since there was nothing else around that Starbucks Double Shot Espresso was it.



It reminded me a lot of Japan. They have many kinds of coffee in small cans like that. If you ever walked past a drinks vending machine in Japan, I am sure you have seen them. If you have never seen on of them, let me show you:


 I liked it but not enough to go out and actually buy one myself. Probably way overpriced anyhow. Tonight I am off to London for the weekend. Let's see what new thing I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment