Friday, July 12, 2013

37/356: Walking Home

On today's to do list was a long walk. During the afternoon I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and walk home from work. I have thought about this for some days now and prepared accordingly this morning. The walk was about 7 km through woods and the city. I walked at an easy pace and it probably took me about two hours to do.

I really enjoyed the first part that took me past some fields and through a nice wood. The best part was when a deer jumped out of the Underwood just in front of me and sprinted across the path. Mini heart attack right there. Made me smile though. I might actually do this walk again. Maybe not the whole way but the part through to wood. Might evening go running there during lunch breaks.. let's see.

Switzerland really is a beautiful place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment