Sunday, July 7, 2013

32/356: Chrome

I installed chrome as web browser. I know it is weird that I never installed or used chrome before considering I work in IT. So far I have always been happy with Firefox so I felt no need to change. I enjoy the experience, but I miss the list of recent webpages I visited. Does anybody know how to activate that? 

I feel like posting without pictures is a tad boring so just for that reason I also tried a new beer today. This one is called Landshark and from what I can tell it is made in Florida. I really enjoyed the taste. Probably not the last time I had it.


After revising my children book manuscript  over the last seven days, I sent it to an agency today. I am not sure what will come of it but I really hope they like it and that it will be made into a picture book. All I want is for my grandma to see it. If they reject it, I hope to get some feedback what I could improve to try again. 

Since this is day 32 of my grand undertaking, I have officially made it beyond a month...wooooo! Looking forward to the coming 11 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment