Thursday, July 11, 2013

36/356: Adventure Rooms

I escaped!

..but let me begin at the start. I went to Adventure Rooms today.
Basically you get locked into a room and you have to find your way out to freedom. To find your way out you have to solve puzzles and try not to kill the other people in your team. Think the movie "Saw" minus the gore or an adventure game from the early nineties.

I got to do it because somebody wrote about on couchsurfing and looked for a few more people to join. From all the people tonight I only knew one guy and as weird as this sounds, not knowing each other probably enabled us to solve all the puzzles. Of course I am not going to say more, you should go and do it yourself, it was an evening well spent.

 Some of the stuff that we needed to solve the puzzles.
 Being locked into a room with a bunch of strangers turns people into maniacs.
The key to freedom, we found it! 

We got told that they are looking for a new location for a second room, I will go do that for sure. Can't wait!

1 comment: