Friday, July 5, 2013

30/356: Playing The Violin

Couchsurfers make you do the darnest things. The guest I have at the moment is busking her way around europe. As it happens she plays the Violin and I have never touched one of those before. So she suggested I should do this for my new thing today.
I did and I felt all musical. But I have to admit, these hands are made for many things, making music is not one of them. It was awesome nonetheless and without having her visit me, this would probably not have ended as one of the things I do during this year. My thanks go out to her.


This is one of the reasons why I love couchsurfing; you just never know whats going to happen.


On a totally unrelated note, I just hit 10'000 page visits.
Thanks for taking an interest in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment