Wednesday, June 12, 2013

7/356: Holundria

Wooooo, first milestone. A whole week of a daily new experience. I do have to admit this is harder than anticipated. If I didn't have a daily routine I have to stick too (work you know..) it would be much easier. Nothing that I did different so far has really changed all that much but I do feel a bit refreshed.

Sometimes I did two firsts a day just because I wasn't sure if I was going to get around to the one I had planned and I wanted to be sure. For example I have had a local Beer and a Soda which I never had before but didn't bother to mention it separately.

So today.. as I am writing this.. quarter past four pm.. I have no idea what today's new experience will be. I will have to figure that out on my way home.... 

... well crap... I swear I don't want this to be a food/drink tasting blog. The thing I wanted to do today had to be postponed to another day because I had to get some stuff at the supermarket and my hands were full.

So instead of doing something not food or drink related, I am having a Holundria right now.
They call it a whitewine soda. Sounds weird, tastes better than expected. The Name derives from Elderberry and that's really what it tastes like. A sweet white wine with a distinct note of elderberry. It's not half bad. A bit feminine maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment