Saturday, June 15, 2013

10/356: Salzburg

I am at number ten now and it's a big one this time. 

First time in Salzburg, first time in Austria that doesn't involve snowboarding, the first time flying with Intersky, first time drinking Marley's mellow mood black tea. Got to stick with the drinks right?

I am in Austria for work starting on monday and I thought I might as well head to Salzburg two days early and see the city. monday I will head on to Abtenau for a management seminar. I have no plan for Salzburg. Actually I am not sure what the city has to offer. Today I saw some of the old town and the castle (which is quite impressiv). Let's see what I'll do tomorrow

Sorry for the subpar pics, I wanted to bring only carry on luggage and there was no more space for m DSLR. My phone camera will have to do.

Always great to start a trip with a view like this

The old part of the city with the castle in the background

View of the city from the castle

It's the biggest still intact castle in europe.. quite impressiv





No comments:

Post a Comment