Sunday, June 16, 2013

11/356: Salzburg day two

I had mozart's balls today, wait, let me correct that. I tasted the balls of mozart...nope that doesn't sound any better either. I had mozartkugeln today, there that's better. I am not sure if this the first time I had them, so just to be sure I did something new, I went to the museum of modern art, museum of Salzburg, had a Stigl Radler ( austrian beer) and a water made by red bull. I am pretty sure my day contained something new. 


The Mozartkugeln were quite nice but I will probably not buy them again. Also why does everybody here want to speak english with me? Pretty sure my german is not that bad .....
 The museum of Salzburg was a total wast of time and money. I relly enjoyed the museum of modern art though. They had an awesome photography exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment