Saturday, January 29, 2011

Is it 3 months already?

G'day

It's incredible how time fly's. It must but about 10 days since my last blog post. Sorry for that my dear followers!

The last 1o days I spent some more time in Melbourne, flew up to Cairns and back down to Sydney. I am now just a few days away from leaving Australia. To be exact, I am flying to NZ on Thursday. I can't believe how 3 months can pass so fast.

I had an incredible time. I saw beautiful places, I met awesome people, had great parties and just loved every moment I spent in this splendid country. I wish i could stay longer but then I can't wait to see New Zealand!

Yes yes I feel a bit lazy today. So many stories to tell but I just don't feel like it :) sorry about that! i promise to be better again when I enter NZ.

The pictures are random pictures from the last 3 months. No specific reason why I picked these. For that reason I have no captions today. I hope you enjoy them nontheless though. The first one is an exception though. My Sneakers were finally (!!) woren through. Finally I could justify buying a new pair!!! Good times I tell you! I love em and being the sneaker freak I am, I just couldn't help showing them off.














sorry about the sucky blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment