Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sydney or shitty Wifi!

Hi all

Bad news!
Getting access to wireless internet here really sucks. Either it's really expensive or the connection is more than shitty. Due to this it might not be able to do a proper Blog post until I leave for Cairns next monday. AND who knows how the connection is up there?

In other news: I have an australian sim card (and naturally number) now. I will only use my swiss sim very seldom. If you want to contact me on my phone, send me an email or msg on facebook and I will let you know what number I have.
@ my family: I have sent a message to my brothers and sister and let them know what my number is, if you need to get in contact with me, ask them for the number (get them to check the facebook account).


On a side note:

(BEWARE STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS, DON'T READ IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT GET OFFENDEND [sorry mom])

What the fuck is wrong with me? First I hate Korea, then I start kinda liking it. Then I hate it again and that goes on for some time and then I have to leave and suddenly I don't want to leave. How fucked up do I have to be? And guess what, I would like to go back to Seoul. If you told me that 2 weeks ago I would have thought you crazy.

I guess it's all due to the bloody awesome people I met there in the last few days before I left. Again my friends: Thanks for everything! Miss going out with you and getting drunk after 3 shots of Soju. You lot fucking rock! Please do visit me in Switzerland!

I'm out


No comments:

Post a Comment