Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good times!

I miss Seoul! Let me explain....

.....the single most uplifting 2 1/2 hours of my life....
..never have I made so many people smile and feel good in such a short time...
.... great people, great food....
....some Soju was involved....
... more good times with more good people...
...what more must I say?...
... happy, fun, interesting people all around.. many great new friends...

... and of course dancing was also involved.....

... need I say more? It was hard to leave. But then again, who knows what this small Island called Australia will bring? Remember and don't forget, but don't look back. Look ahead to the horizon and see what else will come to be.

Worry not though my friends, I will be back and that is a promise!

cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey what up buddy !?
    Nice to see you actually are having the time of your life! Am actually reconsidering Korea cause of your blog !

    Take care out there and hope to see you soon again! You know where to find me ... The big buildings!

    Keep having fun !

    ReplyDelete