Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eight days down under

Welcome back to my blog!

So eight days. What have I been up to? I kinda enjoyed beeing back in Sydney but it wasn't all that exciting because, well, I have been here before. Everywhere I went I saw something I still remembered. It was nice though to meet Connay again. I met her here back in 2008 when I was in Sydney for the first time.

The only significant things worth mentioning are the following: Thursday I went on a pub crawl with the OZ Party Bus. That was a blast. I am not one that drinks and drinks and drinks but those few hours were really fun. The people were just absolutly crazy!

The second thing is the size of the Hostel in Sydney. It was huuuuuuuge. I didn't like it. Why? It just wasn't personal enough. I think it is far easier to get in contact with people if the hostel is smaller. I met a few nice people but those were mainly one's that stayed in my room. I was rather suprised though that in a 10 bed dorm I didnt have a single person that snored.

I got to Cairns last night and there is already lots to tell but this I will keep for the next blog entry. Just enjoy the pictures for now. I think I am slowly getting the hang of my new cam.

Opera House. How could I not post a picture of this?
Skyline of Sydney. Really like the City but after exploring many places I have never been before, it was a bit underwhelming.
Not much to add here.
The bus that took us from bar to bar on my most fun night out in Sydney
Newtown is one of the places I haven't been before. Got some nice street art there.
Retro.
Australia.
Simon.
Con and Simon
Sorry for the boring blog entry this time around.. I'll do a better job next time.
cyaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment