Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harajuku special

Hi guys

Welcome to my Harajuku special. Why is there a special? Cause I went there and I find it so awesome that I just had to share my experience. I didn't actually plan to go there today because I was out partying until the early morning hours buuuut I didn't really feel like sitting on my ass all day soooo I went.

Oh I just loved it. LOVED IT. I could go on and on and on what I saw and what I liked etc. but I think the pictures speak for themselfs this time.

Let me give you a word of advice though; Only go there if you have the money and time to shop till you drop. There are so many cool shops there.. *sigh* I wish I had more money and space in my bag. Dear folks at home, I might break down and actually buy something, so prepare to get a parcel from me with things I don't have space for anymore.


pictured dedicated to francis
there is still some hope for street art in Japan!
Please send me money, I wanna go shopping!
Word? Graubünden??????? How did that get here? I am somewhat confused!
Love this bike. I love the one I have but I would seriously think about buying this as my second.
Oh.My.God. I am in Heaven!
Nike Sneaker galore.. seriously, I got soft knees. Most are not just any Nikes but special and/or limited editions...
Friends.. this is serious. This cabinet is home to a fortune!
I leave you with this cute pic... which got photobombed
because I can.

1 comment:

  1. dude.... don't hesitate to send whatever. you know my shoe size's 10.5 us, lol!
    no seriously. if you need a reciepient for your stuff, just holla, will take care of it 'till you're back.
    still love it to take part of your trip my dude, even if it is only as reader of your blog.

    stay fresh my man!
    peace

    ps: jane sais hi too

    ReplyDelete