Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another week gone

Cheers!

And welcome to the newest update of my travel blog. Sometimes it's unbelievable how fast time passes. It seems like yesterday that I came back to Japan and already it's time to leave again. But you know how it is, when your having a good time, time tends to pass very fast. So what did I do to have such a good time?

That's not easy to answer. To be frank I didn't do as much as I could have. Sure I went to a Football game, sure I visited a temple or two, yeah I went out a couple of times but I could have done much much more. Most people might think I wasted time here but i think it was just right the way I did it. If I could relive this week I wouldn't change a thing.

I did visit the Oktoberfest here though. Yeah the sausage was authentic and the beer, well I had just one and that was japanese and after that I was pretty much wasted. Can't remember when I got drunk so fast. But I am sure my friends with me had a great time watching me ;). That's what not eating for a day and not enough sleep will do for ya.

I am seriously thinking about coming back here in a few months and stay for a year or two. But then again I heard from many people that Japan isn't that much fun anymore when you have to work here to make a living. Let's see, my trip is still long and the possibilites are endless.

enjoy the pictures and the video I took at the football game.


they have these laterns at the entrances of shrines.. anybody care to enlighten me what they are ment to do?
new and old are never far apart in Japan
Was alot of fun meeting Joel again, who, hosted me when I came here for the first time.
I dunno,.... Kawaii?
Avispa Fukuoka per sempre... or something like that.
Yeah they do "choreos" here, actually better than my dear friends in Rapperswil. For more watch the video below.
Another foreign football Scarf for my collection. Gosh I am already making plans for the interior of my next appartement.. and no that is not random, it's rather connected with the scarfs ;)
Cool Arena they have here in Hakta (Fukuoka).. I really wish them them to advance to J1 League. Anybody in Japan keep me posted?

Leaving you with a random cool nightshot. I am out for the last day of my stay in Japan. This time for good for at least half a year.. after that, who knows?
Tomorrow I am heading back to Korea/Seoul. There I will stay roughly a week before come the 7th of Novemeber I will board another flying coffin to Sydney.
hugs to everybody ;)


1 comment: