Monday, August 2, 2010

Örebro - Oslo

Dear Readers

Yes I am still alife. You shouldn't believe the rumours. Unless of course it is me who is spreading the rumours. But that goes without saying.

So whats going on? I am at the moment in Lillehammer. Yep your right, the place where the 1994 Winter Olympic Games took place. I'm staying a night and then I continue to Trondheim. I wanted to stay in Norway just a wee bit longer but well.. IT'S TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE HERE!

But this post is about Örebro and Oslo...
Why did I visit Örebro? Well I knew I was heading for Oslo before I do more of Sweden. Why? Cause everybody told me I have to see Norway annnnd it doesn't make much sense to first head south then north and then south again, so I decided to head straight across sweden, westwards that is, to Oslo. But instead of just going straight from Stockholm to Oslo, I decided to stay two nights somewhere in the middle.. that middle was Örebro.

Now Örebro is not that exciting but again a couchsurfing expierence has made it so much better. Thank you Jenny, it was very fun :).

What about Oslo you might ask. Well Oslo is a nice place n all, but from the bigger cities if seen so far (Helsinki/Stockholm) Oslo is probably the place is like least.. please don't hit me guys n girls from Norway.

Ai what a flood of words today.. so without further addue (or however that is spelled?) lets get some pictures on!

The Castle in Örebro, the thing it is famous for and really the only thing worth seeing :))

Now what to do if your bored in a small town like Örebro? Take close ups of flowers of course. This one is for you Grandma.. so somebody back home please show this to her? Thanks :))

Thats what I call creative street art! This should have a "like" button.

Jenny my host in Örebro. Hemingway felt just as at home as I did.

Wow the sun actually showed itself for a few minutes
Governement building in Oslo.. why did they think sovjet union stil is a good choice?
I like street art!
I tried not to show many pictures of old Buildings this time around, but I gotta do the royalty some honour :))
Love the Opera in Oslo
LOVE IT!
The "get naked mood??"
On the way to Lillhammer
see caption above

1 comment: