Tuesday, August 10, 2010

There and back again

Hi all

It's been a while since I was able to take the time to post a proper blog entry. Why is that you may ask. Well it's quite simple; I've just been to darn busy with traveling from place to place. Since my last post I have been to Lillehammer, Trondheim, Oslo (for a night), Göteborg, Kalmar and now I am in Karlskrona.

I liked most places but I really enjoyed Trondheim and Kalmar more then the others. Yes you already guessed it. Those are the places I found a couch to surf. Also there are some places that I just get a good vibe from. It's hard to explain. Some places you just like more than others. Amongst the places I really liked the feel and all that, are the two mentioned above. They must be two of the most beautfiful cities here in the North!

As a little goody to compensate for my lack of posting I have included more fotos in this post, than in any other. There is an awesome amount of 16 (!!!) pics this time. they are arranged in the order of the places I visited. but to make things easier I will label them accordingly (is that even a word?)

I am now staying two nights in Karlskrona, after that I am not sure yet what my next destination is, but from the looks of it, it's probably going to be Ystad

Stay fresh and enjoy the pics!

Lillehammer:

Cozy little town. Not much going on but it's very beautiful.

The view across the lake from Lillehammer.
Hemingway wanted to visit the olympic museum in Lillehammer (you know Olympics 1994 and all that) so I had to tag along.
Enter the museum and find the nordish bridge championship.. interesting!
Awesome views in Norway!


Trondheim:
If you surf with a brazilian guy called Thomas, it might happen that you end up at a bbq with italians, french, brazilians and many more! Awesome night, thank you very much Thomas!
Houses build directly at the river, LOVE Trondheim!


Cathedral in Trondheim. Seen many churches on my trip so far, but this is the nicest by far.
And if that's not enough, Trondheim even has interesting street art!!!
More of Norway's nature.
Gothenburg(Göteborg)
Tram obviously
Ship obviously
Probably one of the nicest places i found in Göteborg. Actually to this day I don't know which is correct.. Gothenburg or Göteborg.. any swedish wish to comment?
Kalmar:
Ulrika.. yet another awesome host. Don't miss her if you go to Kalmar!
Beach art?
Bloody tourists!
that's all for now.. buh-bye

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you´re having good time...! And "accordingly" is a word and u used it correcty...;) Good luck!! -katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro...I'm so enjoing this shit.
    Your obviously having the time of your life. That's how it has to be!!!
    2 Things: 1. Ulrike...beautiful girl with even nicer eyes ;). 2. Can you choose if you want to surfe on a couch of a male or female?...haha..

    Take care my dear brother and enjoy :)

    lg A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES mate!
    Total cool! immer wieder spannend dini iträg z'läse und gseh wo du dich grad umetriebsch! das mit em couch surfing gseht sehr spannend us....!! ;o)))

    greeez from switzerland
    r

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message =)
    It was a pleasure hosting you.

    Good luck on the rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete