Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Taste of Canada

Welcome back!

I send you warm greetings from Vancouver. I have left Anchorage and Alaska two nights ago and now wait for my travel around Canada to begin. The Bus will pick me up tomorrow morning. Can't wait! First leg of the trip will be over to Vancouver Island. Everybody that knew I was going to Vancouver and knew this region, told that I absolutely have to go to Vancouver Island and spoke of it like it's the greatest place in the world... we shall see! After Vancouver Island it's back to Vancouver for one night and further on to Whistler.


I really like Vancouver so far. Not the best city I have seen on my trip but is quite a sight. I am eager to get back into nature again though!

What else? not much really, I haven't had that many exciting adventures in the last few days. I wanted to postpone this post till later tonight or tomorrow but a) the Canucks play in the conference finals tonight and I expect to be too drunk to post later tonight and b) I don't want to spend my first evening on my moose trip hiding behind my laptop... If the Canucks win though, prepare for some epic pictures.

Speaking of pictures. I was planning to post more today but I just wasn't happy with the results I got of most of them so you will have to do with the few that are here.

On a side note, I have started applying for jobs in Switzerland, a sure sign the end of my trip is coming ever so closer :(.. better enjoy the hell out of my last few weeks!

till soon my friends!


Vancouver Skyline

Skyline Vancouver

Gastown

More Gastown

and then some

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You've reached civilization! ;-) I love looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete