Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nippon banzai!

Hi Friends n Family

What was the hardest part about this post? Selecting the pictures! I took so many awesome one's I could post at least 30 more. I think I have selected the nicest one's though...

I am now 6 days in Japan and still love the place to pieces. Worry not friends at home, I couldn't live here. I am just to lazy for this place. But the people are so friendly, the food is just the best I have ever had and the contrast from the high tech to tradition is just amazing.

I stayed in Tokyo for two nights and then started heading southwards. I intend to stay a few more days in Tokyo before I leave for Korea. Just have to, it's such a great city. I stayed one night in Nagoya instead of the two I wanted, mainly due to problems with couchsurfing. What was the problem? Me waiting at the wrong Subway station for my host was. I usually write the host's cell number down once I get it, but forgot it this time and didn't find any wireless so there wasn't any possibilty to contact him while waiting. First time something goes wrong couchsurfing was 100% due to me. I stayed in a Hotel for the night instead and decided to travel on to Kyoto the next day.

Kyoto is where I am currently at. I will stay here for another 3 nights. I love this place just as much as Tokyo. But i'll let the pictures speak for themselves. One more thing before I sign out again... if you ever have the chance to visit japan.. by all means, do it! You won't regret it!


no comment.
Simon loooooooooves japanese food. I usually don't know what it is I'm eating, but when it tastes that good, who cares?

Tokyo old and new.
This guy freaks me out... I would never buy that drink ^_^;
Roppongi by night 1.
Roppongi by night 2.
Akihabara, or where you buy your gadgets if your in Tokyo.
This is Kyoto....
.....this is also Kyoto
Hello ladies.
Japanese temple above Kyoto.
Tomo my first and most awesome japanese Host.

1 comment:

  1. Damn man... can't believe you made it there before I did^^ enjoy my man, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete