Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tampere - Savonlinna

Happy Greetings from Kuopio.. do I realize the topic of this post is Tampere - Savolinna? Yeah I do! Thing is, I post things from places that I have already been.. and reside somewhere else... ehy that makes sense?

Did you know..that no matter in what kind of dorm you sleep there is always somebody that snores. Be it army, trip with school or a Hostel. Did the Earplugs work? nahhhh not really.. but sleep came nonetheless.

Enjoyed Tampere, but let me tell you.. if you go to a free tour of the city.. it's not really free. Scandalous!

After Tampere I moved on to Savonlinna.. why? Cause I wanted to explore the so called lake lands with a boat trip from Savonlinna to Kuopio. 10 1/2 hours on a Boat sounded like a great Idea. Hour 1 : Great Nature. Hour 2: Everything kinda looks the same. Hour 3: What is this lunch? Lunch für 16 Euros should be way better!!! Hour 4: Damn finished my book. Hour 5: Still the same when I look around.. trees, water and clear blue sky. Hour 6: Average age on the boat 60 or more. Hour 7: Will this never end? Hour 8: AAAAARRGGGHHHHHHH ......

But I arrive in Kuopio eventually and met up with my host Yuriy.. And he is actually the first one to cook for me.. not that I would expect or demaned it but I'm a bit surprised that a guy is the first one to cook for me...



Street Art in Tampere


Love the industrial Style and feel of Tampere


Keep Olavinlinna, impressiv and the only attracti0n in Savonlinna


Yeah the View was great on the boat.. but for 10 1/2h?


Always feels weird to take pictures of myself

Next stop: Oulu.. after that? Who knows... more adventures to follow

2 comments:

  1. Remember to think of me in Oulu. It's my hometown! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope for you that you don't have to take that boat trip back, in order to move on^^

    Dude, you're the man! I can just keep on repeating, ENJOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete