Friday, July 23, 2010

FLOW PARK

This is an unscheduled posting. I had such a cool day, I just have to share it. My cool host Lassi took me to the Flow Park here in Turku and it was just awesome!! As some of you know, I am not a fan of heights but this park had to be conquered and so I did. It might not look like much, but when your up there hanging in those ropes you really dont want to look down for too long.

Don't miss the short video at the bottom!

Lassi, Thanks a bunch for taking me to this awesome place!!!!!




Lassi is truly the King of this place!

hang in there? ;)

just going slightly mad



Now all please Welcome this little dude. He will join me on my trip from now on and make regular appearances in my pictures. I haven't named him/her yet. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, gseht no cool us de park, bin stolz uf dich, hesch di überwunde ;o) hmmm, und als name für din bigleiter, wie wers mit: wilson *smile**. Gruss Andy g

    ReplyDelete