Wednesday, May 7, 2014

319-321/365; Ooopsy

I messed up

Just the other day I spent some time cleaning up pictures from my phone. Mainly food/drinks pictures that made it on the blog in the last 320 or so days. From the looks of it, I was a little overzealous. I had a copy of the pictures on my work laptop but since it needed a fresh reset too, well those were gone as well. 

This leaves me with the situation that I don't have pictures for days 319-321 and since I am about two weeks late with posting, I have no idea what I did for those days. Still, I make the rules and I decided that they will still count. I am 100% sure that I did or tried something new, I just don't have proof or any recollection of it... 

So this post will have to do for the days 22.04. to 24.04.2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment