Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 16277km from home

When I realized I was going to be in Australia for christmas, I had many ideas what it would be like. One of the pictures I had in my head was the following: me sitting on a beach, having an ice cold beer, enjoying the sun and a clear blue sky.

Ummmmm this did not happen. Instead my christmas this year looks like this:



On the bright side, this means, I get sunsets like this:
I sit here and wonder; where is my fondue chinoise???
Nontheless I am a happy man, enjoying my trip to the fullest. I hope my family, my friends back in Switzerland and everybody that I met on my trip, are good, happy and healthy. Enjoy christmas whereever you are, with whoever you are and whatever weather you might have.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas auch dir simon. weiterhin viel spass auf deinen reisen ;o)

    ReplyDelete