Friday, June 17, 2011

Toronto

Hello from Clifton NJ... that is just 15min outside of NYC for all of those not so able when it comes to geography.

The last few days have seen me leave Vancouver, moving on to Toronto and eventually ending up here in Clifton. This post is about Toronto though. I wish I had lots to tell about Toronto but truth be told, I spent most of my time there in Bed. A cold put me there.. damn you evil cold! there is no time for such nonsense when I only have 3 full days in a city!

I did feel a bit better after a while though and did some exploring. Essentially I walked all over town..twice.. and spent two evenings watching hockey. Watching the Hockey sure was wasted time! Damn you Bruins! The second game I watched at Lorne's place though. I met him back in 2004 when I was in Montreal for 4 months. Was cool seeing him again! Thanks for the BBQ mate and if you are ever in the area... let me know!

Then yesterday I spent 12 hours in the bus to get to NYC. The ride was quite acceptable. If you ignore the fact that they cut every break from 30 to 15min. Something nice though was the fact that they had wireless Internet and power sockets. Really helps killing time with your gadgets and avoids them running out of power ;). I have to say, bus travel is a lot comfier than flying!

About the pictures, yes they should be cleaned up (too dark clouds, dirty skies etc.) but once again I am too lazy ;)

I hope you enjoy them anyway. NYC madness in the next few days my friends, prepare yourself!

stay cool


one of my all time favourit night shots. Moon is just in the perfect spot.

Love this building

what goes as times square in Toronto.. lets see the real deal!

the end of all days?

I don't even know what is in there

random shot but I liked the composition

wicked cool museum entrance

sunset as seen from Lorne's balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment