Sunday, June 12, 2011

last few days on the west coast

BLOG TIME!

I have made my way back to Vancouver and will depart early tomorrow morning to Toronto. I spent the last few days in Banff, Vancouver and on the road in between. To be honest I don't have that much to tell because I didn't do that much.

When I did do something it usually involved hockey and alcohol. I drank A LOT in the last few days, well for my standards that is. So much actually that I had to take a break from it a few days back just because I didn't want to spend another night drinking. I had some really good times though! I spent most of the time hanging out with Australians, Germans, English and everything in between. I met some truly great people while travelling around the Canadian west coast.

Cause I have to get up early tomorrow to catch my plane to Toronto I am not going out tonight. So instead I went to the watch a movie. I watched "Super 8". The movie was alright and I'd like to tell you a bit more about it but I think I can't really do that without spoiling the movie for people that want to go watch it. So it's not going to happen. Just this... it reminded me a lot of another movie done by Steven Spielberg... just with a slightly different twist.. anyone know which one I am talking about?

In the last few days I didn't take as much pictures as I could have and the ones I took are not on my laptop yet. So instead of posting a bunch of landscape pictures, this week I am posting pictures of people I met and me.I think they show very well how much fun I had these last few days.

yeah not really much more to say this time around.. hope to have more once I spent some time in Toronto. If not there, then for sure in the days following. I am heading out to NJ and NYC. Jep, this was not planned but I am very much looking forward to it!

oh I should also mention: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! Hope your having a great day! see you soon dude!
as promised, a bear pic. Thanks for sending it to me James!

just chillin

fuuuuuuuuuun

ummm no comment

germans and swiss

more germans

even more germans and an australian too!

somtimes people just want to murder me...

2 comments:

  1. the 4th picture looks like some kind of fairy tale monster mixed up with teletubbies... carnival or just too much alcohol? ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha neither... sitting on the bus for too long with nothing to do ;)

    ReplyDelete