Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T-21 Days




Hoi, Hallo, Hello, G'Day, Cheers, Salute, Servus, Hola, Welcome
As of today my travel blog is officialy online. First of let me explain a few things.


  1. The blog will be in english. I wanted to write it in german as it is easier for me to get my thoughts down in written words, buuuuut considering I have many friends around the world and some of them might be following the blog, I decided to use the language that is most common to everybody
  2. I will try to post on regular basis, but don't expect daily updates. I am on a trip around the world and there might be many occasions where I cannot or will not come online. What's the sense in a trip like mine when im online all the time?
  3. The Blog won't feature many words, rather I will be posting pictures from places I visit.
  4. It's another 21 days until I leave Switzerland. Up to that point I don't see much use in posting much on here. There might be a little somethin somethin, like pictures I took in Hong Kong the last two weeks but it won't really take off until I'm on the way.
  5. there is no fifth Point

Right now I am up to my head in preparations for the trip. Seems like there is so much to do in so little time. But I'm sure I will manage somehow.. to be blunt I have no other choice ;). I can't really grasp the extent of my adventure. A Year and 11 countries lie ahead, what will be great? what will suck? What experiences lie ahead and how many new friends will I gain? I have no Idea whats coming my way.. but isn't that what this is all about?


Maybe you didn't even know I was going away or to what extent. Let me give you a little Overview of my trip as I have planned it so far:


  • July - August 2010 Finnland, Sweden, Denmark

  • September 2010 Japan

  • October 2010 Korea

  • November 2010 - January 2011 Australia (+Tazmania)

  • February - March 2011 New Zealand

  • April 2011 Fiji (2 Weeks) and Hawai'i (2 Weeks)

  • May 2011 Alaska

  • June - July 2011 Canada

  • July 2011 - ? .. who knows, might go home, might go on, might stick around somewhere

Thats all I know for today... some pictures from HK will soon follow

stay cool




3 comments:

  1. Hej man! I like your blog alreaedy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Sexy M***** F*****, looking forward for your posts :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frauenflüsterer:-)ha scho denke wege babe..:-)cheers

    ReplyDelete